Monday, September 14, 2009

Great pictures of the March on Washington

Well, my new camera ate my pictures or maybe I just need to use the software that came with it, we'll see. Here's a link to some great professional photos to give you an idea. I'll start blogging stories soon! It was amazing!!!!

http://www.stealthfusion.com/forum/fusion-research/4910-amazing-photos-9-12-march-washington-vs-usa-today-national-mall-schematic.html

To characterize the people that came and the revolutionary feel to it, Laurie and I spoke to a man on the Metro enroute to the march who commented first that he didn't have a t-shirt or anything special to wear. He said that he'd just hopped on a plane that morning from Florida, because he'd "just heard about it" and he felt "compelled to come." Actually, everywhere we went before and after, people were coming up to us (if we didn't first), introducing themselves, asking how we thought it went, just being excited! More later...

No comments: