Wednesday, September 2, 2009

EMAIL TO CUSD

Dear Community,

I pondered on what this means. To me, this is a blatant circumvention of my parental responsibilities and rights. This is breaking the chain of command and the natural order of the family. I am the patriarch and standard bearer of my family. There is absolutely NO reason for the President of the United States to distract from the important issues of the day to give a speech to our children without our supervision. Frankly, the President’s agenda is not in line with my agenda. As a parent, it is my RESPONSIBILITY to preview any message from the President and filter out any damaging Marxist or Statist views and goals that will challenge my authority and responsibility as a parent. Barack Obama has not established himself as anything other than a partisan politician with a Marxist agenda. He has no report with my community or my family. This is not just my view, but the view of a majority of Americans per the latest polls.

Barack Obama has declared on several occasions that he intends on building a “new foundation” for America. He has surrounded himself with “special advisors” commonly referred to as “Czars” to help him establish this “new foundation”. It is clear that the “new foundation” intended for America includes a certain social justice, redistribution of property, population control, forced public service, increased taxation, increased government participation and control over markets and trade, increased government control over communication and speech, increased control over education, and intrusion in our private lives. The Czars are not shy or deceptive in their speeches or writings. We are blessed that they have been direct and clear in their intentions, so there is little doubt where they stand and what they want.

In Arne Duncan’s letter to the schools, he acknowledges that a President has never addressed our children directly before and refers to a “new foundation” and “social progress”. Further, the letter declares to educators that their “task” is paramount above all others for the future of our Nation. I strongly disagree with this conflicting and confusing message. The FAMILY is the foundation of this Nation. The FAMILY is the only social structure ordained by our Creator with the mantle of raising children and instilling values. Every President before this one knew that this kind of communication, usurping the parents authority and responsibility, was completely inappropriate. Every President before this one knew that giving out homework or a lesson plan to follow was an abuse of Federal authority. Further, the speech establishes further and unwelcomed Federal Government intervention in the affairs of my State, my County, my township, my community, and my family. The 10th amendment of the Constitution limits the federal government to the roles and responsibilities outlined therein. Everything else is reserved to the State and the People. Matters of Education are local. We elect school boards and hire Principals to insure our children’s education is closely aligned with the standards and principles of our families, so that it does not reflect the views of some idealist or activist in a land far far away.

Letter to the Principals

http://www.ed.gov/admins/lead/academic/bts.html

Please forward this email everyone you know. You should jot down your own thoughts and feelings concerning this and forward to your contacts and copy the Board Members and Principals at our schools. Below is a message to CUSD concerning this letter. I am calling for an emergency Board Meeting. For those of you in Gilbert Schools… I would encourage you to follow suit.

Principles, Educators, Administrators, and School Board Members,

You are copied on this email as a courtesy. If this video is to be shown, my child will be absent and my child will not participate in any of the work mandated by a man that has grossly opposing political, economic, and social views. I do not expect that my child will suffer any retaliation in assessment or treatment. My children are being raised with the principles and values of our Nation’s founding fathers and the tenets of my Faith. I highly encourage you to resist any temptation to allow this very unusual and inappropriate communication from the Federal Government to take place. If you want discussion, I would highly encourage you to hold an emergency Public Board Meeting concerning this matter. If you choose to forfeit your responsibilities for the taxpayers of this community to the encroaching influence of the Federal Government, please be advised that this community has had enough and is taking action to regain control over our communities and our schools. It is our prayer that you will join us in rejecting this seemingly polite invitation from our recklessly managed, morally bankrupt, and flawed Federal government.

Regards,

Jarrod White

1 comment:

Jarrod White said...

Here are a few links for developments.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9AGCI3G1&show_article=1
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0909/26744.html
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Schools-Ponder-Showing-Obamas-Education-Speech-56742732.html
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9AGK7880&show_article=1
http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=11044809